INTERNATIONAL PRIVATE LINE
Point-to-point international capacity and leased lines across the world’s largest private subsea network with end-to-end connectivity up to 100G with a variety of routing options along the Emerging Markets Corridor.
High speed dedicated bandwidth on a privately-owned subsea network circling the globe
If it’s dedicated, high capacity bandwidth you need, you’ve come to the right place.
Our private line products are built on the world’s largest private subsea network, stretching from New York to Tokyo via the Atlantic, Europe, the Middle East, India, and South East Asia, with onward connectivity back to California.
With optical transport services available up to 10Gbps and optical wave services up to 100Gbps, ours is the network of choice for Telcos, OTTs, Data Center operators and enterprises looking for dedicated connectivity along the Emerging Markets Corridor, within Asia or across the Atlantic.
A key building block of the Cloud ecosystem
Over the past 3 years, we have transformed our network into a truly global Cloud ecosystem at speeds of up to 100Gbps (and beyond).
Where previously our network connected into Cable Landing Stations and “carrier hotels”, now we connect into key commercial data centers (including Equinix, Interxion, Digital Realty and Zayo) as well as Cable Landing Stations and “carrier hotels”.
By interconnecting these key Cloud building blocks on our next generation network we have ensured that we are in all the locations you need us to be in; especially along the Emerging Markets Corridor, offering seamless, reliable, end-to-end connectivity.
Future-proofed next-generation wave technology
Bandwidth demand is growing. Where once 2Mbps was “the norm”, now it’s 10Gbps and more.
Our private line products offer scalable dedicated bandwidth from 2Mbps all the way up to 100Gbps end-to-end across our network.
And because ours is a privately-owned network, you can be sure that upgrades and bespoke routes can be handled swiftly and efficiently, meaning you will not be left waiting while consortium members debate the pros and cons among themselves.
Connectivity for the future
India continues to be the world’s fastest-growing economy, while 75% of the world’s population lives in Emerging Markets.
Our focus is to connect Emerging Markets in Asia and the Middle East to established markets in Europe and North America. In doing this we offer ultra-high bandwidth services up to 100Gbps, facilitating the mass movement of Internet traffic, OTT content, enterprise data and Cloud services.
100Gbps private line connectivity to Tokyo, Taipei, Seoul, Hong Kong, Singapore, Silicon Valley, London, New York, Dubai, Doha, Manama, Kuwait City, Aqaba? No problem.
Reliability and service availability doesn’t happen by accident
Our global network has been designed and engineered to the highest possible standard to withstand as much disruption as possible and to ensure the highest possible levels of service availability.
And to add to that, all our private line services come with optional protection (either end-to-end or on key segments).
By using advanced network engineering such as optical protection, MSP1+1, MS-Spring, SDH, equipment redundancy (built into SLTE, PFE, power), dual landings, double armored casing and buried cable where necessary, we ensure our network provides some of the highest levels of service availability in the industry. So even if you have existing IPLCs between key locations, why not consider that extra bit of reliability that our highly-available, totally separate subsea and backhaul systems can offer?
- Optical Wave Services
- Capacity Services
- Managed Bandwidth Services
- Layer 1 transmission services
- GCX PoP to GCX PoP
- Local tail(s) optional
- Full circuit by default (half-circuit in regulated markets)
- SDH & DWDM transmission
- SONET supported
|SDH / DWDM|
- Unprotected by default
- Optical Wave Services
- Capacity Services
- Protected by default
- Managed Bandwidth Services
- Protected or unprotected
- Segment-Specific Protection available
Service Level Agreements
- Service Availability
- 5% (unprotected services)
- Service Delivery
- Standard – 20 working days
- Premium fast-tracked – 5-7
- Commercial Features
- Wide range of contract terms available from 12 months to long-term Right of Use
- Billing available in a variety of currencies including USD, GBP, EUR, SGD, JPY
International Private Line Tariff
|SL No.||Speed*||Registration Charges in Rupees||Installation Charges in Rupees||Annual Tariff in Rupees||Type of Circuit|
|1||64 Kbps||10,000||50,000||147,000||Half Circuit|
|2||128 Kbps||10,000||50,000||220,000||Half Circuit|
|3||192 Kbps||10,000||50,000||307,000||Half Circuit|
|4||256 Kbps||10,000||50,000||442,000||Half Circuit|
|5||384 Kbps||10,000||50,000||526,000||Half Circuit|
|6||512 Kbps||10,000||50,000||693,000||Half Circuit|
|7||768 Kbps||10,000||50,000||866,000||Half Circuit|
|8||1 Mbps||10,000||50,000||972,000||Half Circuit|
|9||2 Mbps||10,000||50,000||1,300,000||Half Circuit|
|10||45 Mbps||10,000||250,000||10,400,000||Half Circuit|
|11||155 Mbps||10,000||500,000||29,900,000||Half Circuit|
Beyond 2 Mbps: Rs 125,000 (one-time)
*Speed indicated are only speed upto our ISP Node and are given on best effort basis as per TRAI guideline.
Terms & Conditions
The not-so-small print The Tariff and Terms & Conditions for high speed International Private Line Circuits (IPLC) are given below (effective from 29 November 2005):
Standard Tariff Package
Registration charges: As per Tariff Card
Security deposit: As mutually agreed between the customer and Reliance Communications.
Recurring payments: All quarterly / half-yearly / annual payments (as the case may be) are payable in advance or as arrears, as mutually agreed between the customer and Reliance Communications.
Installation and testing charges: As specified in tariff card.
Billing period / cycle: Per quarter / half year / annual, as mutually agreed between the customer and Reliance Communications.
Contract period: As mutually agreed between the customer and Reliance Communications.
- Tariff is as per the “tariff card” for annual use on the submarine cable system.
- Tariff for IPLC is on a half-circuit basis from 64 kbps to STM-1 capacity.
- The terms and conditions specified here will be applicable only if the IPLC are provided through utilization of spare capacity available on existing Reliance networks.
- The tariff is applicable for the capacity connected between the RIC PoP in Navi Mumbai to the designated PoP located in the foreign country.
- IPLC service shall be provided by Reliance in association with international and domestic telecom carriers wherever required.
- In case we provision the IPLC from a place other than Navi Mumbai, the charges for inter-city and intra-city capacity up to the Reliance ILD PoP in Navi Mumbai that will be provided by Reliance or any other service provider, shall be in addition to the IPLC tariff payable by the customer.
- Reliance shall provision the IPLC on any available submarine cable system at its discretion. The tariff is applicable for all destinations and all types of cable systems.
- The customer shall not be entitled to re-sell or sub-lease the IPLC directly or indirectly to any third party.
Short duration charges:
- For a period of up to three months and a minimum period of one month: Double the pro rata charges as specified in the tariff card.
- For a period exceeding three months but less than one year: One full year’s charges as specified in the tariff card.
Rebates / discounts: Rebates and discounts may be offered to customers from time to time.
Interest on deposits: NIL
Taxes: All taxes — present and future — in India as well as in foreign countries (including withholding taxes if any) and any other additional tax/cess/duty levied by any national, provincial and/or local authority shall be to the account of the customer.
Additional cost for connectivity to PSTN: The customer will ensure that the IPLC is not connected to any Public Switched Telecommunications Network (PSTN) at any end. Any breach of this condition shall result in termination of the contract forthwith, with penal consequences.
The penal charges payable by the customer shall be at the rate of Rs.2 crore per annum per 64 kbps IPLC. These penal charges shall be payable from the initial date of provisioning of the IPLC. Reliance is, at its sole discretion, entitled to disconnect the IPLC with immediate effect.
Terms for payment: All payments to be made favouring “ Reliance Communications Limited” by bank draft / bankers cheque or by wire fund transfer. Reliance reserves the right to reverse discounts, if any, provided to the customer, if the payment is made after the due date, as well as levy late payment charges.