Advanced call routing options
Leveraging Reliance’s Intelligent Network (IN) Platform, this service gives you advanced call routing options to suit your business needs. For example, a company can choose to divert all calls from the northern region to one call center and those from the southern region to another call center.
Reliance India Toll-Free Service, along with the Enterprise Voice solution (e.g., Reliance E1 PRI, Centrex) that delivers the call to your Enterprise or your call center, not only gives you a unique toll-free identity across the country, but also offers you the one-stop-shop advantage for an end-to-end solution.
- Single number identity for your brand that helps in simplifying communication (advertisements, websites, Marketing collateral, etc.) and makes it easy for people to reach your business
- Extends your brand identity to the telephone number which can be chosen to include your brand name (e.g., 1800-40-YOURBRAND)
- Real-time visibility of available numbers through the number management portal
- Can also be used for enabling convenient access to company helpdesks (e.g., Travel, IT, etc.) by employees
- Offers Intelligent routing options based on parameters like origin, time, load (for enhanced call management)
- Easy management: Full-fledged self-care portal to manage functions online (e.g., real-time routing, changing the default routing numbers, etc.) and for MIS (e.g., CDRs, missed calls, etc.)
- Pooling of free usage of all Reliance Wireline Voice services across locations